Reasons for working with us
There are all kinds of reasons for working with us — commercial and financial, as well as environmental. Here are some of our favourites:
- Taking advantage of a huge, sustainable resource that has no negative impact on the planet.
- Reducing, reusing and replacing toxic and non-sustainable materials in manufacturing and production processes — without increasing cost or sacrificing quality.
- Building and enhancing an increasingly important worldwide reputation for responsible practice.
- Positioning your company, business, organisation or institution as a world leader in innovation and future-proof production.
- Avoiding increasing tariffs, taxes and fines placed on organisations who don’t meet globally-mandated environmental and waste management requirements.
- Reducing your carbon footprint and product lifecycle costs.
- Protecting people’s health through providing ecologically sound, chemical free alternatives.
- Preventing unnecessary and harmful dumping, burning or burying of global waste.
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions, slowing global warming and acting against climate change.
- Protecting ecological diversity and habitats.
That’s not to mention being part of a sustainable, commercially-viable, future-forward effort to respect, protect and preserve our world, and to actively repair the damage that’s already been done.
We’re here to work with anyone who shares our values and will work with us to take care of our planet, such as:
- Research and development partners who help us innovate and adapt our materials.
- Global manufacturers, retailers and brands who want to reduce their environmental impact and enhance their reputation with quality products that are safe for people and the environment.
- Waste managers, who sort and separate plastics and establish recycling chains for our own products.
- Farmers, who supply our raw materials.
Everything we do is underpinned by our code of ethics, which we ask and expect all our partners to meet.