Comprehensive asset management – built in with BAMS Ai
BAMS is a cost-effective and comprehensive asset management system that provides traceability and assurance that your business processes meets the requirements of all necessary ISO Standards within one easy to use system.
The BAMS Tracking System ensures your supply chain operates in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and gives assurance at every stage of operation.
Your auditing is automated, saving valuable resources and assuring the earth-to-earth integrity of your products.
At a glance
- G-cloud government approved
- Efficient System–Wide Software as a Service (SaaS) Model
- Risk assessment and advance incident warning system
- Quick and easy integration with minimal training
- Built-in remote certification functionality
- External auditing
- Self-certification and internal auditing
- Paperless operation
- Encryption and hosting based in the UK
- Highly competitive pricing point-of-entry
The following standards are included in your BAMS software and auditing:
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 22301: 2019, ISO 2600: 2020, ISO 27001: 2017, ISO 45001: 2018
Highly intelligent support for your business
The system provides intelligent risk management processes, based on active learning, employing alerts and exit strategies:
- ASSUMPTIONS: Trained to make assumptions based on previously uploaded files for criticality, classification level and document type.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Monitors and alerts non-compliance according to specified criteria.
- SELF-ADJUSTMENTS: In case of systematic non-compliance, the system is trained to automatically adjust the duration of the prior initial notification.
Accessible and cost-effective
BAMS can be purchased as a stand-alone off the shelf system or as part of a wider customer partnership with Incredible HuskTM International Group.
Licensing is competitively priced. Find out more: Tel: +44 (0)20 3371 7354 | email@example.com | www.bamsglobal.co.uk